There are different types of routines, including:
- Morning routines – when you get up and what you do to get ready for your day.
- Work-related routines – your regular activities at work.
- Evening routines – what you do when you get home from work.
- Meal-related routines – what you do for meals, i.e. what you eat, where you eat and who you eat with.
- Bedtime routines – what you do to get ready for bed and when you get into bed.
- Weekend routines – what you do on the weekends.
- Relationship routines – how you spend your time together, what you do together, what you talk about, parenting and relationship roles.