As part of the process of accepting this award, nominees answer questions. [See additional rules and nominees below.]
1. Where do you get inspiration for your blog/writing?
I love to write. It's a way for me to reach more people outside of my practice. It forces me to hone ideas and try to make them accessible and useful for people.
2. If there are past lives, who were you/what was your profession?
Socrates (minus the hemlock), trying to wake people from the status quo, habitual ways of thinking and being.
3. What song brings back a strong memory each time you hear it?
Georgia on my mind by Ray Charles.
4. What’s your hidden talent?
5. What makes you feel grateful?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer.
The Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award
I nominate the following bloggers, whose work is inspiring, insightful and on my short list of must-reads:
Questions for Nominees:
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What book has inspired you the most?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could have one wish granted, what would it be (excluding the ability to have more wishes)?