His post is about managing the morning routine, which is something my wife, Deb, and I are always talking about. I am usually working during the morning rush, which means that Deb is left juggling dressing our daughter, getting our son out of bed, making breakfast, preparing two lunchboxes, and feeding the dog, all in less than an hour.
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate. Enjoy the post.
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy and effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (Revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you have the plan, it’s time to implement it. Your family will appreciate the predictable schedule and you’ll enjoy the ease of getting everyone out the door on time. Your new routine will help you breeze through this holiday season.
By Daniel Sherwin, DadSolo.com