I want you to choose just one little thing that you can do differently for a week. Here are some examples:
- Sleep on a different side of the bed.
- Sit in a different chair at the table when you eat.
- If you normally watch TV at night, read a book.
- If you normally drink at night, don't drink.
- Change the time you go to bed.
Just choose one thing and don't make it a Herculean task. Make it something that will be easy to do.
If you enjoy the exercise, try a new thing the following week.
Sometimes just shaking things up a little bit can make a difference and help to become more aware of your habits and routines.